Tektronix AWG610 500 MHz, 2.6 GS/s, Arbitraray Waveform Generator 任意波形產生器
- 2.6 GS/s Sample Rate to Test High-speed Devices and Subsystem
- 1 Analog and 2 Digital Output Markers to Produce Complex Mixed Analog and Digital Signals
- 8 M Point Record Length for Long Signal Playtimes
- 8-bit Vertical Resolution for Precise Signal Replication
- Analog Bandwidth to Over 800 MHz
- EZ Function Generator Mode Allows Quick Creation and Edit of Sine, Square, Triangle, Ramp, Pulse and DC Waveforms
- Waveform Quick Editor with up to 400 fs Edge Timing Resolution Delivers Output Edge Control with Greater Timing Precision
- Real-time Sequencing Creates Infinite Waveform Loops, Jumps, Patterns and Conditional Branches
- Built-in Read Channel and Data Pattern Editing Capability
- GPIB and LAN (10Base-T) Interfaces
- Built-in Hard Drive for Mass Data Storage
The Tektronix AWG610 Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generator, 1Hz-260MHz generates simple and arbitrary waveforms, one-channel differential output arbitrary waveforms and function generator waveforms. The Tek AWG610 allows you to create sine, triangle, square, ramp, and complex waves, as well as direct current and noises signals. It also allows you to set waveform attributes such as frequency, amplitude, and offset.
The Tektronix AWG610 Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generator, 1Hz-260MHz provides fast and deep memory with its 2.6 GS/s sample clock rate and 8 Mega-points of execution memory. It also provides up to a 2 V output or 4 V into a differential input with 460 MHz bandwidth in normal mode or 875 MHz bandwidth in direct mode, each with 8-bits veritcal resolution. The Tek AWG610 has 2 complementary 2.5 V variable markers with 100 ps deskew resolution at up to 2.6 GHz.
TEK AWG 610 Operation.pdf