Tektronix P3010 Passive Voltage Probes 高壓電流探棒
The P3010 and P6101B probes are designed to complement the Tektronix family of portable DSO and ART instruments.
- 1 MΩ inputs
- 10X, 100 MHz
- Molded passive voltage probes
- Single-piece, molded rubber body
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- 10-times improvement in durability
- HYBRID/SMT circuitry on multi-layer circuit board for improved performance and reliability
- New stronger, replaceable probe tip
- UL3111-2-031, CSA1010.2.031, EN61010-2-031, IEC61010-2-031
- Miniature probe tip compatible with a wide range of Tektronix accessories and adapters
Mixture of high, medium, and low-frequency general-purpose relative measurements
- Engineering and Design
P3010 P6101B passive voltage probes
Passive voltage probes are the most commonly used oscilloscope probe. Other specialty probes expand the range and functionality of an oscilloscope as a measurement system; but a general-purpose, passive voltage probe, is the working end of the oscilloscope, a tool used every day by engineers and technicians.
Two years of customer research, design innovation, and an exhaustive test program resulted in a most remarkable family of oscilloscope probes. This family of passive voltage probes is specifically designed for Tektronix analog and digital portable oscilloscopes. The 1X and 10X switchable probes combine the same high-quality electrical performance that customers expect from Tektronix with a new rugged mechanical design.